In No-Waste Organic Gardening, author Shawna Coronado guides you toward a more sustainable landscape with dozens of tips, tricks, and solutions that save you time and money—all while saving the planet, too!
Learn how to:
- upcycle household discards to grow seedlings
- turn yard debris into “black gold” in a DIY compost bin
- control pests with traps made from household discards
- build a rain barrel from an old trash can
- mix up your own potting soil to reduce plastic bag waste
- protect spring plantings with repurposed jugs, jars, and containers
- build a new raised bed with everyday items—no power tools required!
Eco-friendly solutions to improve any garden!