A comprehensive handbook to the planets, stars and constellations visible from the southern hemisphere. Six pages for each month covering January – December 2023.
Diagrams drawn for the latitude of southern Australia, but including events visible from New Zealand and South Africa.
- Advice on where to start looking
- Easy-to-use star maps for each month with descriptions of what to see
- Special, detailed charts for positions of planets, minor planets and comets in 2023
- Seasonal charts
- Details of dark sky sites
- Details of objects and events you might see in 2023
- Diagrams of notable events visible from Australia, and some for New Zealand and South Africa